Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Killing in Mumbai

One look at the crying toddler of the terrorist attack in Mumbai will give you the perspective of greatness of Islam and its Radical followers. I wonder if this crying baby knows difference between Jews, Christians and, Muslims?
All he wanted was the warmth of his mother’s arm but those terrorists took that from him in the name of “Good”.
As a born and raised Muslim I have read Quran in Arabic while I was in Iran schooling system by force and then I read the Farsi translation of Quran by choice while I lived in USA. I have to tell you that both versions were very hard to comprehend. Quran just like any other “Holy Book” is just a bunch of hearsay put on papers by a few groups with their own agendas. But, forced on me during my childhood and reading it later on my own I don’t remember in any part of it saying “hey Muslims go kill Jews and Christians and other Muslims so God be please with you”. Maybe I am wrong and I missed those Suras.
This horrific terror in Mumbai was achieved by Lashkar-e-Taiba. I have to admit that I didn’t know much about them so I Google them and learned a few things about them. Ironically Laskar-e-Taiba literally means “Army of the Good”. Well, tell that to the crying toddler. Tell him that these great Muslims took his parents because it was for their own “Good”. Tell the grieving survivors, Jews, Muslims, Christians, Atheists and others that based on the analogy of “Army of Good” your loved ones had to die for “Good”.
When we as decent human beings, Muslims, Jews, Christians, Atheists and others are we going to tell these murderers enough?
Maybe we should designate an International day of “Anti terrorism” and encourage all the normal human beings to come out to streets and denounce these killings. Let show these Radical Religious Killers of all kinds that real people are against them.
As for what these murderers doing to the legacy of Islam and its prophet, I will leave that to other Muslims to either support these Terrorists or denounce them based of what their take is on Islam and its teachings.

3 comments:

Anna said...

here's my comment on Persian Paradox, it can be also a comment to this post of yours:

http://ebtekarm.blogspot.com/2008/12/khatami-speaks-out.html?showComment=1228276020000#c8468524724258435676

i should REALLY stop now!!!! i hope i can!!!!
;-)

Black Chador said...

Never stop what pleasures you.

Anna said...

hi dear Holly!
i just left a response to your comment on my site, please come to my site and read it,

http://mrs-immanuel-kant.blogspot.com/2008/12/my-memories-of-irans-1979-revolution.html?showComment=1228586940000#c3275720050062880549

and we'll continue the rest of this conversation here on your site if you like?