Saturday, June 27, 2009

How to change a Dictatorship to a Democracy

I was about to write another nasty blog about the Dictator Khamenei when I saw an e-mail from my brother with a link to an article. I click on the link and just loved its title. It said “Scholar's protest guide offered to Iranians

The article is about a Retired Harvard researcher named Gene Sharp and his guideline for fighting and winning against dictatorships. While reading the first few paragraphs I kept thinking “someone should translate this to Farsi”. Well, it has been translated to Farsi and I found it by Goggling the "From Dictatorship to Democracy, in Farsi" and here is the links to Gene Sharp’s recipe on how peacefully tumble a Dictatorship and bring home Democracy,

in Farsi:



For English speaking readers and those Iranian that can’t read Farsi (I am talking to you Hasti) here is the

English version:


As for my nasty blog to Khamenei, I will put it on back burner for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanx a lot

mosalman irani

Unknown said...

I cannot open the Farsi link! Could you please send the Farsi version to my email address, so then we can assist you in order to distribute it as much as we can!
Thanks

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.